River Rush Extreme
Make a BookingClose
Extreme rafting on Grade 3-4 river for 16 yrs old and above.
Crank up the challenge with your crew of 4 and conquer the River Rush! Manoeuvre a sports raft down the mighty rapids, surf and swim the river, and go down the Pump Waterfall --- twice! Guaranteed to make your adrenaline rush through the roof.
Activity requires a higher level of fitness. Participants will be required to demonstrate swimming ability.
We require you to arrive 15 minutes before your Check In time to fill out the required documents. Allow two (2) hours for your activity. This includes safety briefings, your one (1) hour activity on the water and time to change before and after the activity.
Your River Rush rafting activity ends with two drops down the Pump Waterfall, an exhilarating 4.5m drop down the highest man-made waterfall in the world.
Dri-fit shirt and shorts. Bring your own towel and sunscreen. Refrain from wearing jewellery and other valuables. Wetsuits are available for hire.
- Buoyancy aid, safety helmet, paddles and booties
- Use of changing rooms with shower
Available Add Ons
- Lockers are $2.00 per two hours. Payment via debit/credit card and coins only.
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, there are no refunds if you have less participants on the day or if you cancel your booking. Please keep this in mind when booking.
Click here for frequently asked questions.