Customer Experience Assistant
Second Nature Charitable Trust owns and operates Vector Wero Whitewater Park in Manukau. The white water park is a world-leading facility for rafting, kayaking, and other adventure activities.
This casual role requires flexibility to suit the operational and seasonal needs of the adventure business. The ideal candidate is reliable, independent, able to manage diverse tasks, loves dealing with people and has a positive, friendly attitude. You will be working with a small team that delivers big results. The role will be required during our peak season that will run until the end of May but has the big potential to further extend through the year. It will involve weekend work and may require work past 7 pm.
In your role, you will…
- Be a people person who will meet and greet guests at Check-In and deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Manage bookings and orders of retail, customers, corporate clients, and help coordinate schools and community programme requirements
- Provide great communication skills and be positive and confident over the phone
- Oversee commercial activity and related processes ie invoicing
- Assist the Operations Team in various operational requirements
- Liaise with suppliers and provide general admin and office support
Required Skills and Attributes
- Positive, energetic “can do” attitude
- Team player that champions a healthy work culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data entry skills
- Experience in the hospitality, tourism, retail sector or similar environment, and has handled POS systems, cash sales and reconciliation
Interested? Email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Application for Customer Experience Assistant role.
Finance and Admin Coordinator
Part Time Role
Looking to return to work or needing a part time accounts role? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Working as part of our fun team, managing all day to day accounts related tasks - you must be very organised, efficient and pro-active. Accuracy and attention to detail is a must! This is a 12 month part time (30 hours per week) fixed term contract, covering maternity leave.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting GM Finance & Admin
- Reconciliation of all visa/eftpos transaction
- Management of debtors/creditors through Xero
- Credit control
- Minute taking of Health & Safety meetings
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end reporting, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Back up Customer Services which may include weekend work on occasion
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have at least 3 years admin and accounts experience
- Must be well versed in Xero
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must have a high attention to detail, accuracy and excellent organisation skills with the ability to implement good systems
- Holding a Permanent NZ Residence/citizenship is a must
- Drivers licence
Please submit your CV including a cover letter summarising what your current experience is via the Seek ad (click here).