Vector Wero Whitewater Park need to hire more staff for the Winter season and beyond. These could be permanent, casual or fixed term positions depending on your situation. We offer competitive rates of pay, a minimum number of hours each fortnight, and a great environment to learn, play and develop your skills. We require you to be a NZ qualified Grade 2 raft guide as a minimum. Candidates should have a current first aid certificate and river rescue currency. Rafting will be your main duty, but as we are an operation offering multiple activities, flexibility is a must. Kayak skills and or qualifications would be a bonus.
Some positions available to start right now!
Please get in touch if you would like to know more.
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Experience Assistant Casual Role
Second Nature Charitable Trust owns and operates Vector Wero Whitewater Park in Manukau. The white water park is a world-leading facility for rafting, kayaking, and other adventure activities.
This casual role requires flexibility to suit the operational and seasonal needs of the adventure business. The ideal candidate is reliable, independent, able to manage diverse tasks, loves dealing with people and has a positive, friendly attitude. You will be working with a small team that delivers big results. The role will be required during our peak season that will run until the end of May but has the big potential to further extend through the year. It will involve weekend work and may require work past 7 pm.
In your role, you will…
- Be a people person who will meet and greet guests at Check-In and deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Manage bookings and orders of retail, customers, corporate clients, and help coordinate schools and community programme requirements
- Provide great communication skills and be positive and confident over the phone
- Oversee commercial activity and related processes ie invoicing
- Assist the Operations Team in various operational requirements
- Liaise with suppliers and provide general admin and office support
Summer is our busiest season, if you would like to apply for a job starting in summer send your CV to email@example.com