Customer Experience Assistant
Second Nature Charitable Trust owns and operates Vector Wero Whitewater Park in Manukau. The white water park is a world-leading facility for rafting, kayaking, and other adventure activities.
This casual role requires flexibility to suit the operational and seasonal needs of the adventure business. The standard workdays from October to March will involve weekend work and may require work past 7 pm.
The ideal candidate is reliable, independent, able to manage diverse tasks, loves dealing with people and has a positive, friendly attitude. You will be working with a small team that delivers big results.
In your role, you will…
- Be a people person who will meet and greet guests at Check-In and deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Manage bookings and orders of retail and corporate clients, and help coordinate schools and community programme requirements
- Provide great communication skills and be positive and confident over the phone
- Oversee commercial activity and related processes ie invoicing
- Assist the Operations Team in various operational requirements
- Liaise with suppliers and provide general admin and office support
Required Skills and Attributes
- Positive, energetic “can do” attitude
- Team player that champions a healthy work culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data entry skills
- Experience in the hospitality, tourism, retail sector or similar environment, and has handled POS systems, cash sales and reconciliation
Interested? Email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the Subject Line: Application for Customer Experience Assistant role.