River Rush Rafting
To meet government guidelines, all visitors and customers will be required to give information and/or present their My Vaccine Pass (MVP) through our booking process, at Check-in or when visiting the facility. Any person who cannot present an MVP will not be allowed to enter the premises nor participate in any activity.
Please note that students attending as part of an EOTC activity with a registered school, are exempt from this requirement.
If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms prior to your visit or activity, please stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested. You will be eligible for a reschedule of your activity or a full refund.
For more information, click here.
Want to really challenge your students? Our River Rush course is a 300m stretch of solid white water that offers thrills and spills. With the equivalent of an Olympic sized swimming pool being pumped down the course every 95 seconds, the rapids reach a Grade 3-4 level and require strong paddling and teamwork to navigate the course successfully.
Your course will then end with the challenge of challenges! You'll complete your River Rush Rafting experience with a ride down the Pump Waterfall, an exhilarating 4.5m drop down the high man-made waterfall in the world!
River Rush Rafting is ideal for high-school students looking to be challenged.
- Students must be 13 years or over on the day of the activity.
Allow two ( 2 ) hours from check-in time
- Check-in & safety briefing (45 min)
- Rafting (1 hour)
- Students ready to depart (15-30 min)
- Standard check-in times: 9am, 10.30am, 12pm (Later check in times available by arrangement, subject to availability and daylight hours)
- Guide ratio 1:7 - please consider the adult to student ratio set by your school when enquiring. Vector Wero does not require adults to participate.
- Swimming gear is recommended
- Changing rooms/showers on site
- Gear Included:
- Life jacket
- Wetsuit boots
- Wetsuits available for hire (please enquire upon booking)
- NCEA standards applicable:
- Achievement Standard 2.7 (Risk Assessment)
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.