Whitewater Kayaking Programmes
Get your students paddling with confidence and skill in a whitewater environment. These sessions are ideal for outdoor education or physical education classes either looking to develop new skills, or improving and progressing their established skills in preparation for a camp or river trip.
Session duration ranges from 1-2 hours depending on your needs and availability.
We can co-develop a program to suit your individual needs or curriculum requirements.
- Minimum age is 8 years old, however these programs are recommended for Year 11-13 students.
This is an indication of possible skills covered:
- Wet Exits (safely exiting from a kayak)
- Basic Paddle Strokes
- Advanced Paddle Strokes
- Kayak Roll
- River Running Techniques
- Understanding of River Features
- Understanding of River Hazards
- PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
- Whitewater Kayak
- Wetsuit (available for hire, please enquire upon booking)
Please note that Friday's & Saturday's are not available to book in December.
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.
Get in touch with our team today to discuss the programme that best suits you and your students' needs. When submitting your enquiry, please answer the following questions:
- How old are your students?
- How many students?
- What is your learning outcome (unit standard, achievement standard etc)?
- What kayaking experience do the students have?
- What skills do you want the programme to cover?