Instructed Flatwater Kayaking
Get your students paddling with confidence and skill in a flat water environment. These sessions are ideal for primary and intermediate classes looking to have fun and learn new skills at the same time.
This activity would be a great introduction to basic paddling strokes using games and activities.
- Minimum age is 8 years old, however these programs are recommended for Year 6-8 students.
This is an indication of the possible skills covered:
- Basic Paddle Strokes
- Fun games and activities
Allow two ( 2 ) hours from Check-In time
- Check-in & safety briefing (45 min)
- On the water (1 hour)
- Students ready to depart (15-30 min)
- Please note that the waterfall-add on is not available on this course
- Standard check-in times: 9am, 10.30am, 12pm (Later check in times available by arrangement, subject to daylight hours)
- No adults are required to participate
- Guide ratio is 1:10
- Swimming gear is recommended
- Changing rooms/showers on site
- Gear Included:
- Personal Flotation Device
- Wetsuit boots
- Wetsuits available for hire (please enquire when booking)
- Please note that Friday's & Saturday's are not available to book in December.
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.