Instructed Flatwater Kayaking
To meet government guidelines, all visitors and customers will be required to give information and/or present their My Vaccine Pass (MVP) through our booking process, at Check-in or when visiting the facility. Any person who cannot present an MVP will not be allowed to enter the premises nor participate in any activity.
Please note that students attending as part of an EOTC activity with a registered school, are exempt from this requirement.
If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms prior to your visit or activity, please stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested. You will be eligible for a reschedule of your activity or a full refund.
For more information, click here.
Get your students paddling with confidence and skill in a flat water environment. These sessions are ideal for primary and intermediate classes looking to have fun and learn new skills at the same time.
This activity would be a great introduction to basic paddling strokes using games and activities.
- Minimum age is 8 years old, however these programs are recommended for Year 6-8 students.
This is an indication of the possible skills covered:
- Basic Paddle Strokes
- Fun games and activities
Allow two ( 2 ) hours from Check-In time
- Check-in & safety briefing (45 min)
- On the water (1 hour)
- Students ready to depart (15-30 min)
- Please note that the waterfall-add on is not available on this course
- Standard check-in times: 9am, 10.30am, 12pm (Later check in times available by arrangement, subject to daylight hours)
- No adults are required to participate
- Guide ratio is 1:10
- Swimming gear is recommended
- Changing rooms/showers on site
- Gear Included:
- Personal Flotation Device
- Wetsuit boots
- Wetsuits available for hire (please enquire when booking)
- Please note that Friday's & Saturday's are not available to book in December.
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.