Paddle & explore the lake at your own pace - hire a paddleboard! Vector Wero Whitewater Park has inflatable paddleboards available for hire. Paddleboards are safe and easy for everybody to use – even if you have never used one before.
- Students must be 8 years or over on the day of the activity.
Allow two ( 2 ) hours from check-in time
- Check-in & safety briefing (45 min)
- Paddleboarding on the lake (1 hour)
- Students ready to depart (15-30 min)
- Please note that this session is not guided
- Adults are not required to participate
- Swimming gear is recommended
- Changing rooms/showers available on-site
- Gear Included:
- Personal Flotation Device
- Wetsuit boots
- Wetsuits available for hire (please enquire)
- Maximum of 10 participants per session
- Please note that Friday's & Saturday's are not available to book in December.
- Please note that the students do not go on the whitewater or waterfall with this activity
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.