Giant Stand Up Paddle Board
Make a BookingClose
Go big or go home with our largest board. Everyone can get involved with this giant inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard. As many as six people can fit on this super-sized board and paddling as a group is fun, sociable and great exercise.
If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms prior to your visit or activity, please stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested. You will be eligible for a reschedule of your activity or a full refund.
For more information, click here.
Participants must be eight (8) years or older on the day of the activity to use the Giant Stand Up Paddleboard without an adult.
Participants aged 5-7 years may participate, but must have one (1) adult on the Giant SUP for every two (2) children aged 5-7 years.
Available Add Ons for Hire
- Wetsuits ($10) - available to hire from reception
- Lockers are $2.00 per two hours. Payment via debit/credit card and coins only.
Allow 1.5 hours - includes one (1) hour on water
Dri-fit shirt, shorts and secure, lace up footwear ie sneakers. No aqua socks. Bring your own towel and sunscreen. Refrain from wearing jewelry and other valuables.
- Paddle board, 6 x paddles, helmet, buoyancy aid
- Use of changing rooms with hot shower
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.
Click here for frequently asked questions.