River Rush Kayaking (1 hour)
Make a BookingClose
Please note that River Rush certification is required.
Our kayaking activities have a drop down list that shows availability dates. A kayak session time is only activated when there is an active rafting trip and time slot.
If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms prior to your visit or activity, please stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested. You will be eligible for a reschedule of your activity or a full refund.
For more information, click here.
Kayakers will need to have advanced level experience and River Rush certification to ride this river. Book a certification assessment.
Available Add Ons
- Boat and/or equipment hire
- Wetsuit hire
- Lockers are $2.00 per two hours. Payment via debit/credit card and coins only.
Allow 90 minutes from the booking time. Activity is for one (1) hour share time with rafts.
- Use of changing rooms with shower
- Use of waterfall while rafts are running it (at the end of the session)
Other River Rush kayaking passes
- Day Passes - A great deal for regular kayakers, this stand by pass offers a minimum of two (2) hours water activity within an eight (8) hour period. Extra hours subject to availability. The day pass also includes the use of the Tamariki River.
- Season Passes (includes 50% off 6-month boat storage)
- Winter: May 1st to October 31st ($450.00)
- Summer: December 3rd 2021 to April 30th 2022 ($600.00)
- Annual Pass - 365 days from purchase (includes free 12-month boat storage) - $1195.00
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.
Click here for frequently asked questions.