River Rush Kayaking (1 hour)
Make a BookingClose
Please note that River Rush certification is required.
Our kayaking activities have a drop down list that shows availability dates. A kayak session time is only activated when there is an active rafting trip and time slot.
Kayakers will need to have advanced level experience and River Rush certification to ride this river. Book a certification assessment.
Available Add Ons
- Boat and/or equipment hire
- Wetsuit hire
- Lockers are $2.00 per two hours. Payment via debit/credit card and coins only.
Allow 90 minutes from the booking time. Activity is for one (1) hour share time with rafts.
- Use of changing rooms with shower
- Use of waterfall while rafts are running it (at the end of the session)
Other River Rush kayaking passes
- Day Passes - A great deal for regular kayakers, this stand by pass offers a minimum of two (2) hours water activity within an eight (8) hour period. Extra hours subject to availability. The day pass also includes the use of the Tamariki River.
- Season Passes (includes 50% off 6-month boat storage)
- Winter: May 1st to October 31st ($450.00)
- Summer: December 3rd 2021 to April 30th 2022 ($600.00)
- Annual Pass - 365 days from purchase (includes free 12-month boat storage) - $1195.00
Terms and Conditions
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.
Click here for frequently asked questions.