Make a BookingClose
Custom lessons to kick your kayaking skills to the next level. This one (1) hour session can be tailored to your needs - whether you are new to kayaking or you want to sharpen up your skills!
If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms prior to your visit or activity, please stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested. You will be eligible for a reschedule of your activity or a full refund.
For more information, click here.
Please note Private Kayaking lessons are limited as we reopen the Park. Private lessons will be added when the Grade 2 river is running (so flow will be available to use during the session) and kayak instructor is available.
Adventure Level: Low to High depending on session needs
- One (1) hour session catered to individual needs, for example:
- Rolling sessions
- Coast to Coast specific lessons
- Working on skills required to gain a Vector Wero G2 or G3 certification
Ratio per person for Instructor Fees (includes gear hire)
- 1:1 - $90 total
- 1:2 - $120 total ($60 per person)
- 1:3 - $150 total ($50 per person)
- 1:4 - $180 total ($45 per person)
- 1:5 - $210 total ($42 per person)
- 1:6 - $240 total ($40 per person)
Please allow 1.5 hours - includes one (1) hour on water.
Dri-fit shirt, shorts and secure, lace up footwear ie sneakers. No aqua socks. Bring your own towel and sunscreen. Refrain from wearing jewellery and other valuables.
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.
Click here for frequently asked questions.