Make a BookingClose
Custom lessons to kick your kayaking skills to the next level. This one (1) hour session can be tailored to your needs - whether you are new to kayaking or you want to sharpen up your skills!
Please note Private Kayaking lessons are limited as we reopen the Park. Private lessons will be added when the Grade 2 river is running (so flow will be available to use during the session) and kayak instructor is available.
Adventure Level: Low to High depending on session needs
- One (1) hour session catered to individual needs, for example:
- Rolling sessions
- Coast to Coast specific lessons
- Working on skills required to gain a Vector Wero G2 or G3 certification
Ratio per person for Instructor Fees (includes gear hire)
- 1:1 - $135 total
- 1:2 - $165 total ($82.50 per person)
- 1:3 - $195 total ($65 per person)
- 1:4 - $225 total ($56.25 per person)
- 1:5 - $255 total ($51 per person)
- 1:6 - $285 total ($47.50 per person)
Please allow 1.5 hours - includes one (1) hour on water.
Dri-fit shirt, shorts and secure, lace up footwear ie sneakers. No aqua socks. Bring your own towel and sunscreen. Refrain from wearing jewellery and other valuables.
Terms and Conditions
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.
Click here for frequently asked questions.