Tamariki Inflatable Kayaking
Make a BookingClose
Unguided recreational inflatable kayaking on Grade 1-2 river for 13 yrs old and above.
If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms prior to your visit or activity, please stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested.
For more information, click here.
Don't have your Vector Wero Grade 2 certification? No worries! Inflatable Kayaking on the Tamariki River is the best way to experience the whitewater if you are not yet certified.
Vector Wero have both single and double inflatable kayaks that offer great stability and control over your experience. A higher level of water confidence is required as you won’t have a guide with you on the water.
Allow 2 hours from check-in time. Includes one (1) hour on the water.
Swimwear and/or dri-fit shirt. Thermal polypropylene top for colder weather. Bring your own towel and sunscreen. Refrain from wearing jewellery and other valuables.
- Buoyancy aid, safety helmet, paddles, Inflatable kayak and booties
- Use of changing rooms with showers
Available Add Ons
- Lockers are $2.00 per two hours. Payment via debit/credit card and coins only.
- Wetsuits available to hire at check-in ($10)
- Click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.