For your safety, we comply with the Government's correct hygiene and contact tracing practices to fight against COVID-19. You will see our Safe Business Declaration around the park as seen here.
We have been working hard to ensure we follow appropriate hygiene and contact tracing that complies with the Government's health measures for Level 2 including:
- 10 Person Restriction - The 10 person gathering limit that was put in place by the Government will also apply. That will mean there is a maximum of 10 people allowed into the park from your group.
- Physical Distancing - At all times we will ensure our staff are spaced out and our visitors are at least 2 metres apart.
- Contact Tracing - We will kindly ask that you sign our contact tracing register or check-in with a QR scanner upon your arrival at the park. We are recording the movements of all our staff and visitors and this ensures we can contact anyone who has been in contact with someone who later shows COVID-19 symptoms. This information will not be used by us in any way other than to contact someone who has been exposed to a probable or confirmed case.
- Reduced Raft Capacity - During Level 2 we have reduced our raft capacity from 7 people to 6 people per raft. This is to ensure appropriate social distancing can be met between you and our rafting guides.
- Correct Hygiene Practices - We regularly disinfect and clean our surfaces and equipment as well as regular hand washing and we ask you to do the same. We will have sanitiser stations set up around the park for your use.
- Contactless Payment - We encourage all of our visitors to book ahead of time by giving us a call on 09 9135251. Vector Wero is cashless and all major credit and debit cards accepted.
- One Guide Policy - For your safety, our team will allocate one guide to your group who will stay with you throughout your entire trip. Your guide will sanitise hands before and after checking your life jacket and helmets and will also wear a mask while doing this.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We are confident the measures we are following will still give you the white water experience you know and love while keeping you safe. To read more on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19, click below.
Should you have any additional recommendations on how we can keep you safe, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 9135251.