Vector Wero Whitewater Park is taking the evolving COVID-19 situation very seriously. We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of both our staff and customers and we have implemented various measures to ensure this.
We continue to follow the advice from the Ministry of Health which recommends regular hand washing and cleaning as the most important preventive measures we can adopt. We have reinforced this throughout the park alongside increased cleaning intervals of the building infrastructure, additional hand sanitiser dispensers and staff are actively sanitising all equipment after use. We are also exercising social distancing with allowing administration staff to work from home and have restricted face to face meetings.
If any of our staff feel unwell, we request that they self-isolate and stay home until they are fully recovered, and we ask our customers to do the same. We have provided our team with guidance and information so they can keep themselves and their families safe and we will continue to update them as the situation unfolds.
As it currently stands, we are open for bookings and closely monitoring the ongoing developments of COVID-19. Any changes regarding opening hours and bookings we will ensure to update our customers as the information becomes available to us.
For COVID-19 health advice and information, contact the Healthline team (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or visit www.covid19.govt.nz for the latest updates.
Protect yourself and others against COVID-19
- Cover your coughs or sneezes with tissues or your elbow.
- Put your used tissue in the rubbish bin or in a plastic bag.
- Wash and dry your hands often, especially after coughing or sneezing - use soap or hand sanitiser.
- Stay away from others if you're unwell.
Who should self-isolate?
- If you arrived in New Zealand from any country (except the Pacific Island countries listed in Category 2) prior to 1:00am on Monday 16 March you should self-isolate from the date of departure for 14 days. Voluntary registration is available at https://healthy.org.nz/register.
- If you feel unwell please call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 (+64 9 358 5453 for international SIMs).
- If you have any difficulties accessing the online registration you can also register by phoning Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
- If you arrived in New Zealand after 1:00 am on Monday 16 March from any country (except those listed on the countries and areas of concern under Category 2) you will need to self-isolate for 14 days.
- If you have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19 you will need to self-isolate for 14 days from the date of contact.