In line with the Government's efforts to limit the transmission of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, Vector Wero Whitewater Park is suspending all operations and will be closed from Tuesday 24 March 2020.
Our Management Team will be working remotely from home and will keep active lines of communication as best as we can. If you have any queries, you can email us at email@example.com or call 09 9135251.
We understand this is a difficult time for everyone so we ask you all to keep safe and stay strong, follow government and health advisory and let's be kind to one another.
Together, we've got this. Kia kaha.
The Vector Wero Team
Protect yourself and others against COVID-19
- Cover your coughs or sneezes with tissues or your elbow.
- Put your used tissue in the rubbish bin or in a plastic bag.
- Wash and dry your hands often, especially after coughing or sneezing - use soap or hand sanitiser.
- Stay away from others if you're unwell.
Who should self-isolate?
- If you arrived in New Zealand from any country (except the Pacific Island countries listed in Category 2) prior to 1:00am on Monday 16 March you should self-isolate from the date of departure for 14 days. Voluntary registration is available at https://healthy.org.nz/register.
- If you feel unwell please call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 (+64 9 358 5453 for international SIMs).
- If you have any difficulties accessing the online registration you can also register by phoning Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
- If you arrived in New Zealand after 1:00 am on Monday 16 March from any country (except those listed on the countries and areas of concern under Category 2) you will need to self-isolate for 14 days.
- If you have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19 you will need to self-isolate for 14 days from the date of contact.