Tamariki River Rafting (Recreational)
Make a BookingClose
Recreational rafting on Grade 1-2 river for 5 yrs old and above.
Get it started on this recreational ride on the Grade 1-2 Tamariki River. Your rafting guide will help you go through the gentle dips and eddies of this 200m water course --- and you'll master the course in no time.
Organising a children's party? Get the popular Kids Party Adventure Package! Click here.
You can also give this activity as a gift voucher. Click here.
We require you to arrive 15 minutes before your Check In time to fill out the required documents. Allow two (2) hours for your activity. This includes safety briefings, your one (1) hour activity on the water and time to change before and after the activity.
Dri-fit shirt, shorts and lace up shoes. Bring your own towel and sunscreen. Refrain from wearing jewellery and other valuables. Limited number of wetsuits are available upon request.
- Buoyancy aid, safety helmet, paddles and booties
- Use of changing rooms with shower
- Children aged five, six and seven need to have a paying parent or caregiver on water with them at all time (One ( 1 ) parent per two ( 2 ) kids aged five to seven ( 5-7 ) ).
Available Add Ons
- Lockers are $2.00 per two hours. Payment via debit/credit card and coins only.
- Note: The Pump Waterfall activity is not an available add on for Tamariki River Rafting.
Looking for an exciting gift? Gift vouchers for this activity are available online. Click here.
- Click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.
Click here for frequently asked questions.