Birthday Party Combo
Make a BookingClose
The Birthday Party Combo is a white water activity and food package that is sure to be bucket loads of fun - and it’s very easy to organise. With this Combo, you'll go rafting on the Tamariki River and then go Flatwater Kayaking or Stand Up Paddleboarding on our lake. Recommended for children 5-13 years old.
Want to book a birthday party but don't want the catering? All good! Click here to view our exclusive raft combo.
Requirement: Children aged five, six and seven need to have a parent, caregiver or responsible adult on the water with them at all time. Required ratio is one (1) parent per two (2) kids aged five to seven (5-7).
Each raft can hold up to seven (7) participants.
If all participants are eight (8) years or older on the day of the activity, you are not required to have adults in the raft.
If you have any participants aged 5-7 years on the day of the activity, you will need to ensure that you have one (1) adult participate for every two (2) children aged 5-7 years (which need to be included in the 7 participants in each raft). Please click here for more information on this requirement.
If all participants are 5-7 years, you can have a maximum of four (4) participants aged 5-7 years and two (2) adults per raft booked.
- Tamariki River Rafting (Grade 1 & 2)
- Flatwater Kayaking or Stand Up Paddleboarding
- 1/2 Pizza of the Day each for up to seven ( 7 ) guests
- Soft drink/juice/water for seven ( 7 ) guests
Pizza of the Day is chosen from a selection of all-time favourites: Double Cheese, Meat Lovers, Pepperoni and Hawaiian. Vegetarian options are also available. Bookings made less than seven (7) days out from the activity date will be allocated Pizza of the Day.
Our activities have an Activity Calendar that shows availability dates so you can check your dates and times before booking.
Please note this activity cannot be booked less than seven (7) days in advance.
We require you to arrive 15 minutes before your check-in time to fill out the required documents. Allow three (3) hours from check-in for your water activity. This includes:
- Safety briefings and getting changed (45 minutes)
- One (1) hour of rafting on the Tamariki River
- Up to one (1) hour of flatwater kayaking or paddleboarding
- Time to change after the activity (15 minutes).
Dri-fit shirt, shorts and lace up shoes. Bring your own towel and sunscreen. Refrain from wearing jewellery and other valuables. Limited number of wetsuits are available upon request.
- Buoyancy aid, safety helmet, paddles and booties
- Use of changing rooms with shower
Available Add Ons
- Lockers are $2.00 per two hours. Payment via debit/credit card and coins only.
- Note: The Pump Waterfall activity is not an available add on for the Family Rafting Package.
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.
Click here for frequently asked questions.