Introduction to Kayaking
Introductory lessons for kayaking on flat water for 8 yrs old and above.
Every Sunday 2pm to 4pm. Subject to minimum numbers.
For session dates and bookings, call 09 976 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you curious about kayaking and want to give it a try?
This two ( 2 ) hour session on flat water has been designed to give you a taste of what kayaking has to offer and hopefully wet your appetite for more.
You can also give this activity as a gift voucher. Click here.
Adventure Level: Low
- One off two ( 2 ) hour sessions held every Sunday from 2pm-4pm
- No experience necessary
- Covering the fundamentals of kayaking and river safety
- Progress to the Beginner Whitewater Program when ready (instructor advised)
- Participant will need to be atleast eight ( 8 ) years old
- Participant must be physically fit, a strong swimmer and be very confident in the water
- Subject to minimum numbers
- Kayak and equipment
- Use of changing rooms with shower
Available Add Ons for Hire
- Lockers are $2.00 per two hours. Payment via debit/credit card and coins only.
Two ( 2 ) hours.
Dri-fit shirt, shorts and secure, lace up footwear ie sneakers. No aqua socks. Bring your own towel and sunscreen. Refrain from wearing jewellery and other valuables.
Looking for an exciting gift? Gift vouchers for this activity are available online. Click here.
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.