Kayaking Grade 1-2 River Assessment
Make a BookingClose
Kayaking assessment for Grade 1-2 river for 8 yrs old and above.
Please note that availability of assessments is based on confirmed water flow (rafting trips) and assessor availability.
Please note the assessment is not a lesson and you will need to be proficient in all skills before going for your assessment. Please read the overview of the kayaking assessment before requesting an assessment.
If you are not confident in one (1) or more areas of the assessment, we would recommend either:
- Booking a Private Kayaking Lesson (if you would like to work on your skills)
- Booking Tamariki Inflatable Kayaking which requires no assessment or experience
Assessments will be made available based on river flow and assessor availability. Please click here to view availability.
All sessions with a * are available for an assessment and they must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of the session.
Available Add Ons
- Boat and/or equipment
- Lockers are $2.00 per two hours. Payment via debit/credit card and coins only.
Kayakers need to bring their own kayak, buoyancy aid, helmet and paddle.
Allow 90 minutes from the booking time. If you pass your assessment, you can continue paddling on the course for the rest of the flow.
Dri-fit shirt, shorts and lace up shoes. Bring your own towel and sunscreen. Refrain from wearing jewellery and other valuables.
- Use of changing rooms with shower
Terms and Conditions
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.
Click here for frequently asked questions.