River Rush Rafting
Want to really challenge your students? Our River Rush course is a 300m stretch of solid white water that offers thrills and spills. With the equivalent of an Olympic sized swimming pool being pumped down the course every 95 seconds, the rapids reach a Grade 3-4 level and require strong paddling and teamwork to navigate the course successfully. Ideal for high-school students looking to be challenged.
- Students must be 13 years or over on the day of the activity.
It’s the challenge of challenges! End your River Rush experience with a ride down the Pump waterfall, an exhilarating 4.5m drop down the highest man-made waterfall in the world! The Pump waterfall will take more than just guts, but the thrill is unforgettable.
Allow two ( 2 ) hours from check-in time
- Check-in & safety briefing (45 min)
- Rafting (1 hour)
- Students ready to depart (15-30 min)
- Standard check-in times: 9.30am, 11am & 12.30pm (Later check in times available by arrangement, subject to daylight hours)
- Guide ratio 1:7 - please consider the adult to student ratio set by your school when enquiring. Vector Wero does not require adults to participate.
- Swimming gear is recommended
- Changing rooms/showers on site
- Gear Included:
- Life jacket
- Wetsuit boots
- Wetsuits available for hire (please enquire upon booking)
- Maximum numbers per session
- 1 March – 30 Nov: 42 participants
- 1 Dec – 13 Apr: 56 participants
- NCEA standards applicable:
- Achievement Standard 2.7A (Risk Assessment)
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.