Whitewater Kayaking Programmes
Get your students paddling with confidence and skill in a whitewater environment. These sessions are ideal for outdoor education or physical education classes either looking to develop new skills, or improving and progressing their established skills in preparation for a camp or river trip.
Session duration ranges from 1-2 hours depending on your needs and availability.
We can co-develop a program to suit your individual needs or curriculum requirements.
- Minimum age is 8 years old, however these programs are recommended for Year 11-13 students.
This is an indication of possible skills covered:
- Wet Exits (safely exiting from a kayak)
- Basic Paddle Strokes
- Advanced Paddle Strokes
- Eskimo Rolling
- River Running Techniques
- Understanding of River Features
- Understanding of River Hazards
- PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
- Whitewater Kayak
- Wetsuit (available for hire, please enquire upon booking)
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.