Tamariki River Kayaking Season Pass
Recreational kayaking for 8 yrs old and above. Tamariki River Grade 1-2 river certification required.
Kayakers need to check water flow times or call 09 976 7777 to confirm available times prior to visit.
A great deal for regular kayakers, this stand by season pass offers a minimum of two ( 2 ) hours water activity within an eight ( 8 ) hour period.
Extra hours subject to availability. Subject to close out dates ie special events, maintenance closure, bad weather. Effective twelve months from purchase. Limited offer only.
- Kayakers will need to be atleast eight ( 8 ) years old and Grade 1-2 course certified to ride this river. Book a certification assessment.
- Kayakers are required to present this voucher with a photo ID at the ticketing and check in booth
- Kayakers need to bring their own kayak, buoyancy aid, helmet and paddle.
Minimum ( 2 ) hours share time with rafts.
Dri-fit shirt and shorts. Bring your own towel and sunscreen. Refrain from wearing jewellery and other valuables.
- Use of changing rooms with shower
Available Add Ons
- Boat and/or equipment
- Lockers are $2.00 per two hours. Payment via debit/credit card and coins only.
- Note: The Pump Waterfall activity is not an available add on for Tamariki River Kayaking.
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.