Intermediate White Water Kayaking
Intermediate lessons for kayaking
For session dates and bookings, call 09 976 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to take on our Grade 2 white water with confidence? Come get to grips with the challenges and excitement that our course has to offer. Our instructors will work you through the required skills required to tackle this adventure.
Tailrace & Grade 2
Our first level of intermediate kayaking will build on your fundamental river running skills, and give you confidence to rescue and be rescued in a white water environment.
For the second level of our intermediate kayaking, we will have you getting straight into the action on the Grade 2, rolling in moving water will also be a focus.
Rolling with ease is the name of the game in this final intermediate whitewater session. Dissecting the river into manageable sections and attacking it with everything you have learnt up to that point.
Adventure Level: High
- Levels may be repeated as necessary
- Progression from the beginner course, our relevant river experience required (assessed by instructor).
- Sign off for Grade 2 course competency potential during these sessions
- Participant need to be atleast eight ( 8 ) years old
- Participant must be physically fit, a strong swimmer and be very confident in the water
Three two ( 2 ) hour sessions over three weekends, or one intensive weekend
Dri-fit shirt, shorts and lace up shoes. Bring your own towel and sunscreen. Refrain from wearing jewellery and other valuables.
- Boat and equipment
- Use of changing rooms with shower
Available Add Ons
- Lockers are $2.00 per two hours. Payment via debit/credit card and coins only.
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.